Monday, February 22, 2010

The part-time jobs of the handball professionals



http://www.thethickyogamat.com


Gummersbach - If a professional handball Roman Pungartnik noon unlocks the door to his apartment Gummersbach, then he has completed the first training session already behind them.
Now the mind is asked: First, the Slovenian subsidiary Vita his decade in the kitchen (which conjure up fine "Cooking is a passion of mine"), then it helps the high school student in the homework she has to get open as a fifth grade student.
"We practice German and math," says Papa, "pungi", previously the best Neueinkauf Oberbergisher. The ex-hamburger is often next to his job as a handball player also house and businessman: "My wife Iris and I have four socks stores. Among other things, Ljubana and Celje. Therefore we must take care of us. "
But after the FC starts driving slowly with two away wins, is on Tuesday once again the guest appearance in Heilbronn on the program. The first task in the DHB Cup. "A duty to victory. This contest is for me totally important. Because I dream of standing with the FC in the Final Four. The atmosphere in Hamburg is a dream, "says the 36-year-old, who won the 2006 Cup with Hamburg SV.
Despite his advanced age, presented himself to the left-handed top shape and turned right into the last two games. "I have to work twice as much for me to keep up with the boy still can. But as long as everything works, I keep going. "
Pungartnik came Celje Kiel to Hamburg. "All top teams. But no, I could win the Champions League. That is the great experience that I am missing in my career yet. Although it is difficult: I want to reach with the FC. "